Welcome to the Center for Entrepreneurship the primary
locus at the Institute Of Finance & International
Management, Bangalore for the study and promotion of
entrepreneurship and innovation in management and new
To encourage, incubate and facilitate the spirit of
global enterprise amongst aspiring management
graduates of IFIM Business School and potential
Mission of CFE
To enhance the business risk appetite of the student
community by imparting knowledge on tools and techniques
enabling them to calculate the impact of such risks and
build mitigation strategies for the purposes of wealth
creation for all stakeholders. "
- To produce the most dynamic entrepreneurs in the country.
- Apply their knowledge to build business and enterprise.
- Provide a platform for successful entrepreneurs to share
their success stories with the budding aspirants.
- To develop the content, case studies, research pertaining
- To incubate viable ideas into successful businesses,
- To provide a networking framework for students to enable
them to seek capital, advise and ideas from the best in
the industry for setting up their own enterprise.
The Centre for Entrepreneurship is established at IFIM
Business School to cater to the ever growing need of
equipping our student community and potential
entrepreneurs with the right tools, skills and competency
to create a successful enterprise.
The three wings of the Centre for Entrepreneurship:
- Student's E-cell, named “Aventurer” against the
- Incubation centre
- Research centre for entrepreneurship content
development, and MDPs.