IFIM Business School
Dr. Nitin Balwani
Dr. Nitin Balwani
Dean – Planning & Development
MBA (Finance), PhD (Strategy)
Investment Management, Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, International Finance, Derivatives, etc.
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Investments and Strategic Management
Academic Work experience:
Over 10 years teaching and training doctoral and post graduate programs apart from managing programs with diverse delivery modes.
Corporate work experience:
Over 15 years’ experience in managing large teams across financial services space.
Also teaches/taught at :
AIMA, UPES, Apeejay Business School, Amity Business School, amongst others
Books / Research papers published:
Authored two books, fourteen study guides, seventeen cases, four book reviews, seven research papers and eighteen articles.
- Impact of Internet on Business Models, Synergy - Journal of Ecommerce and Management, Jan-Mar 2006
- A Taxonomy of Business Models, Apeejay Business Review, July-Dec 2004
- Impact of Behaviour on Asset Pricing, Apeejay Business Review, Jan-June 2004
- Strategic Management & Business Policy, Excel Books, 2002
- Accounting and Finance for Managers, Excel Books, 2000, 2002
- Strategies for Going International, Winning Strategies for Going Global, Indore Management Association, December, 2001
- Case Study on ‘DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd.’, Referencer, ICSI, July, 2001
- Technology Paradigms in Management Education , Management Review, March, 2000
- Creating Corporate Advantage by enhancing long term value, JIMS 8M / and a book with the same title, September, 1998
- Solutions Bottled in Plastic, The Economic Times, August 29, 1994
- When Sky-high Ambitions Pay Off, The Economic Times, August 15, 1994