PGDM is IFIMís flagship program. The program is accredited
by NBA and AIU*. The academic content of the program is
built in a manner to facilitate a student to be
technically competent in a global scenario. The areas of
emphasis in this program includes HR, IT, Marketing,
General Management & Strategy and Finance.
*Applied for renewal
- Programme Approved/Accredited by - The All India Council
for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of
India, New Delhi.
- Scholarship: Merit-cum-means.
- Students of PGDM Programme shall be allowed the
flexibility to take courses in International Business
offered under the PGDM-IB Programme, subject to minimum
- Industry Internship Programme (IIP).
- Personal growth & Self-development programmes.
- Access to electronic database.
- A well equipped computer lab with internet connectivity.
- A modern and fully integrated hostel complex with a
gymnasium, student recreation centre, lounge etc. is
situated within a radius of approx 4km from the Campus
which can accommodate 240 students. Arrangements have been
made to separately house girls and boys. A well-organized
boarding programme will be available to students to
provide breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. Students will
dine at the students' mess which will offer a mix of north
Indian & south Indian cuisine Refreshments & snacks can be
purchased from the cafeteria.
- Excellent Academia-Industry partnership.
- Industry oriented & validated curriculum with high
academic rigor & discipline.
- Pedagogy includes: a judicious blend of class room
lectures, action oriented assignments, role plays,
seminars, management games, case studies, research &