The increasing pace of
globalization has created a need to develop competent
cadre of business executive who can understand and analyze
the trends in international business. IFIM caters this
need through its PGDM-IB program.
The program curriculum has been carefully designed to
suite todayís global business management and its
challenges. PGDM-IB aims at providing a comprehensive
coverage of all relevant disciplines to international
business activity like International Finance,
International marketing and International HRM. Students
will also be studying some specific courses like
International Economics, International Business Strategy,
Export-Import Management, International project
management, French and so on. The program follows a
pedagogy that has a healthy blend of theory and
practicalís like case studies, take home assignments,
industry visits, research and international study
programme. At the end of the course the students are
introduced to the corporate world through Industry
Interface Programme across various FMCG, IT, BFSI,
manufacturing and trading companies.
- Two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in
Management (International Business) (PGDM-IB)
- Programme Approved/Accredited by - The All India
Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD,
Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- The programme will commence on Monday, 16th July,
- Scholarship: Merit-cum-means.
- Students of PGDM-IB Programme shall be allowed the
flexibility to take courses offered under the PGDM
Programme, subject to minimum enrollment.
- Personal growth & Self-development programmes.
- Access to electronic database
- Industry Internship Programme (IIP).
- Interested students may like to procure own Laptops.
- A well equipped computer lab with internet
- A modern and fully integrated hostel complex with a
gymnasium, student recreation centre, lounge etc. is
situated within a radius of approx 4km from the Campus
which can accommodate 240 students. Arrangements have
been made to separately house girls and boys. A
well-organized boarding programme will be available to
students to provide breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner.
Students will dine at the students' mess which will
offer a mix of north Indian & south Indian cuisine
Refreshments & snacks can be purchased from the
- Excellent Academia-Industry partnership.
- Industry oriented & validated curriculum with high
academic rigor & discipline.
- Pedagogy includes: a judicious blend of class room
lectures, action oriented assignments, role plays,
seminars, management games, case studies, research &