IFIM Business School
Associate Professor & Head of International Business Program IFIM
A post graduate from BITS Pilani, Prof Rajagopalan has close to twenty five years of experience in consulting, corporate work, Teaching and Research.
Master of Management Studies (MMS), CFA, (PhD)
Strategy Analysis, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Hi Technology Marketing and Sales, Creativity & Innovation, Digital Social Media Marketing, International Business, Business Communications, Strategic Selling for Complex Sales, B2B Marketing, Professional Skills Development
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
- In consulting, he specializes in the area of “Enhancing Marketing and Sales Effectiveness” which is a multi-discipline area consisting of Strategy, Marketing/Sales Processes, IT and Innovation for mid to large corporates.
- Have also consulted/mentored start-ups for business model design, define value proposition and go to market, pitch to angel investors, VCs, Technology Platform Design.
- He is currently pursuing his PhD in the area of Social Media Marketing and Consumer Behaviour.
Academic Work experience:
- He has five plus years of teaching as a full time faculty in B Schools. He has earlier taught as full time faculty in Amrita School of Business, Christ University and Shiv Nadar Institutions.
Corporate work experience:
- He has a global work experience of sixteen plus years. Prof Rajagopalan has worked across twenty two countries in the areas of Management Consulting, Strategic Marketing, Sales, Product Management & Marketing and Strategy formulation for companies like Wipro IT business, Iflex/Oracle Financial Software& Services and Syntel Inc.
- IIMB, PSGIM, GRGSMS, IFMR, Asian School of Business
Also teaches/taught at
- Many awards for excellence in corporate including “Best Marketing Manager award across Wipro Technologies”, “Special Mention Award from CEO at iflex/Oracle Financial Software Services”, “Best Marketing Executive award at Wipro InfoTech”
Books/Research papers published :