IFIM in News
IFIM Business School - Admissions Open for PDGM 2020
Published: MBA Universe
Established in 1995, IFIM Business School, Bangalore is currently amongst the first six Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. IFIM is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS), and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Actively engaged in research and consulting, IFIM hosts several Centres of Excellence such as AIM-Parasuraman Centre of Service Excellence and Centre for Consulting in Digital Leadership. IFIM has an elite set of international academic partners including leading institutes such as ESCP-London, Darden Business School (University of Virginia) and McCombs Business School (University of Texas at Austin).
Various programmes offered at IFIM include - Two-year full-time residential PGDM with options to do Major in Marketing, Finance, Digital Business, Analytics, HRM and International Business; PGDM (Data Science) and PGDM for Working Professionals.
IFIM Business School’s mission is to groom holistic, socially responsible, continuously employable professionals. It positions itself for “Beyond Tomorrow” by:
- Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals aligned to the needs of industry 4.0, through its unique Be-Spoke Curriculum
- Best-in-class faculty; A blend of PhD trained and experienced practice-oriented professionals
- Global connect through partnerships with top global business schools offering courses in new-age areas
- Award winning Practice Driven Initiatives: Research Incubation, Social Immersion, Personality Enhancement Program, Long duration Industry Internship and Corporate Mentoring
- 6th Business School in India to receive the prestigious AACSB International accreditation.
- Ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places.
- India’s 1st Business School to set up a Digital Business academic area.
- One of the strongest Finance and Marketing faculty in the country.
- Pioneer of India’s only service excellence index (index of Service Excellence in India – iSEI)
- IFIM’s Research Incubation Program figured on AACSB’s ‘innovations that inspire’ list of 2019 for Asia Pacific region.
- Only Business School to offer a Bespoke Curriculum model which provides a tailor-made learning path for each student.
Super Specialisation - A unique opportunity for students to study the most relevant and contemporary subject from top business schools in the world. A 10-credit program curated for a multi-generational cohort consisting of students and executives for learning by solving real life problems at our partner global schools Darden School of Business (University of Virginia), McCombs School of Business (University of Texas, Austin) and ESCP London to groom ‘T’ shaped professionals for next-gen roles in next-gen industries.
- 33% of the curriculum comprises of Practice Course.
- The fastest Business School to complete 100% placements in 2018
- A wellness and personality/communication centric program to nurture life skill and lifestyle in each student is integrated into the curriculum.
Approvals and Accreditation
AACSB, SAQS, NBA, AICTE
Programs Offered at IFIM
- PGDM (2-year, full time, residential)
- PGDM in Data Science in collaboration with INSOFE (2-year, full time)
- PGDM for Working Professionals (2 years, part time)
- BBA (3-year, full time, residential)
Fee Details Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): 16,00,000
- PGDM in Data Science: 9,90,000
- PGDM for Working Professionals: 3,50,000
Placement 2017-19 Batch
- Average Salary: Rs. 7.50 LPA
- Highest Salary: Rs. 16.50 LPA
24 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions