IFIM Business School
Ph. D Program in Management
Vide notification No: VTU/ACA/2006-07/2538 dated 12th July, 2006, IFIM Business School), has been permitted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum to offer a Ph. D programme* in Management. Thus, IFIM Business School has the unique distinction of being amongst the few autonomous Institutes in the country to be accorded this recognition by a University.
Instructions for Apply for applying for Ph. D
- Details about Management Ph. D is given in: www.vtu.ac.in
- Visit the above site for downloading the application form
- After filling-in the personal information, the candidate has to come down to IFIM located in Phase I Electronic city for discussion with the faculty-guide.
- Along with the application the candidate has to precisely describe in a write up about their respective research topic and bring it for discussion with the guide.
- Please make sure that you meet the basic requirements to register for Ph. D with VTU. One has to undergo the VTU Ph. D aptitude test after submitting the application through IFIM (Test is offered 2 times in a year).
- A regional VTU centre at R. V. Teachers’ college in Jayanagar can be contacted for any clarification regarding application forms or tests.
IMPORTANT : *For details of areas of specialisation, course work, eligibility, fellowships, fees structure, etc. please visit website : www.vtu.ac.in
Ms. Sai Prasanna
Email id: email@example.com
Mobile : 9731742211
IFIM has tied up with the following banks for providing education loans for their programs.
Click on the respective bank logos to view the MOU.
|Education Loan Schemes of SBI & Public Sector Banks|
|Eligibility||Students who have secured admission in Institutions approved as per www.ugc.ac.in / www.aicte.org.in / www.education.nic.in|
|Quantum of Loan||Need based finance subject to repaying capacity of the parents/students upon employment : Range 15-20 Lac|
|Security for Loan|
|For loan up to INR 4.00 lac||Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower;|
|For loan above INR 4.00 lac & up to INR 7.50 Lac:||Parent/Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee. Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.|
|For loan above INR 7.50 lac||Parent/Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security|
|Margin (Own Contribution)|
|For loan up to INR 4.00 lac||As per the bank rules and regulations|
|For loan above INR 4.00 lac & up to INR 7.50 lac||As per the bank rules and regulations|
|For loan above INR 7.50 lac||As per the bank rules and regulations|
|Repayment||Loan is repayable after Repayment
Holiday/Moratorium which is “Course Period + 1 year” or “6
months after getting job”, whichever is earlier.
Loans up to INR 7.50 Lac to be repaid within a maximum period of 10 years.
Loans above INR 7.50 Lac within a maximum period of 15 years after commencement of repayment period.
|Documents Required for availing the loan.||
|Application of Interest||Simple interest during moratorium period. Service interest during moratorium period regularly and avail a special discount of 1.00% in interest rate.|
|Delivery Channel :||The loans are generally processed by the specialized Retail Banking Branches. The Students must approach the bank near their place of permanent residence/where they have long term banking dealings. These branches will recommend their names to the specialized branches.|
|Online application facility.||Most of the Banks have Online application facility.|
|Value added Service||Some Banks offer FREE Debit Card|
|Insurance||Group Life Insurance Cover to the extent of loan liability for entire repayment period is available.|
|Expenses Generally Considered for Loan||
|General Instructions for Students/Parents/ Guardians||